Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 14 Aoû - 16:09 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Wake-Me Up.Me-mphis May Fire

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Confraternité Septentrionale Index du Forum -> Le Hall des Légendes -> L'écho des évènements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alisekalin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:47 (2016)
Sujet du message: Wake-Me Up.Me-mphis May Fire
Répondre en citant

Wake Me Up Memphis May Fire > urlin.us/2bqx7

Song..lyrics..-..Letras.com..menu..search..Home..404..Page..not..found..The..page..you're..trying..to..access..was..not..found0.064..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindI....dont....want....to....waste....the....gift....that....Ive....been....handedMore..Memphis..May..Fire..lyrics..Miles..Away..Alive..In..The..Lights..Without..Walls..The..Sinner..No..Ordinary..Love..Vices..The..Victim..In..Search..Of..Something..More..The..Reality..The..Abandoned..Contact..Us../..Privacy..Policy../..ToS../..LyricsFreak....2016...How...could...I...be...such...a...hypocrite?...I...think...about...it...all...so...far;...what...weve...been...through,...who...we...were,...who...we...areI...think...Im...in...over...my...headI....used....to....be....so....in....love....with....this....life....I....live....before....it....was....corruptGENIUS..Sign..Up..Sign..In..Rap..Pop..Rock..R&B..Country..France..Deutschland..Polska..Lit..News..Screen..Sports..Why....does....the....fire....in....my....heart....grow....dimmer....with....each....passing....day?....Where....is....my....passion?....Where....is....my....flame?....Songwriters....MATTHEW....MULLINS,....KELLEN....MCGREGOR....Published....by....Lyrics........BMG....RIGHTS....MANAGEMENT....US,....LLC....I...dont...want...to...waste...the...gift...that...Ive...been...handedtop...100......top...new......updates......submit...lyrics...#...A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...L...M...N...O...P...Q...R...S...T...U...V...W...X...Y...Z...*...Advanced...search...Wake...me...up,...wake...me...up!I...can't...remember...when...enough...was...enough.I...used...to...be...so...in...loveWith...this...life...I...live...before...it...was...corrupt.Take...me...back...to...the...me...that...wanted...this...more...than...anything,The...me...that...said...I...would...give...up...everythingJust...to...live...one...night...in...the...life...I'm...questioning.Where...is...the...inspiration...I...need?How...could...I...hate...this?...I...used...to...crave...this!I...tell...my...stories...as...a...form...of...release.I...need...them...just...as...much...as...they...need...me.I...always...said...I'd...never...waste...a...single...second...of...this,But...sometimes...I...find...myself...slipping...through...the...cracks.How...could...I...be...such...a...hypocrite?I...think...about...it...all...so...farWhat...we've...been...through,Who...we...were,...who...we...are.These...days...the...weight...of...the...world...is...on...my...shoulders.I...never...thought...it...would...be...this...hard.They...come...to...meTo...show...them...how...they're...supposed...to...be.I...don't...want...to...let...them...down.Lord...give...me...the...answers...they...seek,The...strength...to...give...to...the...weak.Give...me...the...desire...to...plant...the...seed.This...is...so...much...bigger...than...me.I...think...I'm...in...over...my...head.Jet...lagged...and...restless...and...always...beat...down.The...rooms...are...full...but...I'm...always...alone.This...load...is...too...much...to...carry...on...my...own.I...always...said...I'd...never...waste...a...single...second...of...this,But...sometimes...I...find...myself...slipping...through...the...cracks.How...could...I...be...such...a...hypocrite?We...hold...their...hearts...in...the...palms...of...our...hands.I...don't...want...to...take...it...for...granted.I...don't...want...to...waste...the...gift...that...I've...been...handed.I...dig...deep...for...what...I...know...I...needTo...keep...pushing...forward,...to...keep...moving!But...they...expect...so...much...from...me.I'm...just...a...person,...a...human...being.I...feel...dead...inside.So...burnt...out...from...all...I've...seen.Maybe...I've...gone...blindFrom...always...being...in...the...spotlight.I...always...said...I'd...never...waste...a...single...second...of...this,But...sometimes...I...find...myself...slipping...through...the...cracks.How...could...I...be...such...a...hypocrite?We...hold...their...hearts...in...the...palms...of...our...hands.I...don't...want...to...take...it...for...granted.I...don't...want...to...waste...the...gift...that...I've...been...handed.Why...does...the...fire...in...my...heart...grow...dimmer...with...each...passing...day?Where...is...my...passion,...where...is...my...flame?...Correct...Mail...Print...Vote...Losing...Sight...Lyrics...Lyrics......Artists:...M......Memphis...May...Fire......Losing...Sight......Losing...Sight...Lyrics...Languages...Arabic...Deutsch...Greek...English...Spanish...French...Italian...Japanese...Korean...Netherlands...Portuguese...Russian...Hot...lyrics...Royals...Lorde...Counting...Stars...OneRepublic...Timber...Pitbull...The...Monster...Eminem...Wrecking...Ball...Miley...Cyrus...Roar...Katy...Perry...Featured...lyrics...Bad...Blood...Taylor...Swift...Freedom!...Pharrell...Williams...Habits...Tove...Lo...Riptide...Vance...Joy...Kings...Never...Die...Eminem...Sledgehammer...Fifth...Harmony...See...You...Again...Wiz...Khalifa...Good...For...You...Selena...Gomez...Dear...Future...Husband...Meghan...Trainor...Tweet...translated...from...English...to...English...Memphis...May...Fire...–...Losing...Sight...Lyrics...Translation...in...progress.405..Not..Allowed.How....could....I....be....such....a....hypocrite?....We....hold....their....hearts....in....the....palms....of....our....handsI..feel..dead..insidesongs...Top...songs...Updates...Releases...Letras's...playlists...Create...your...playlists...artists...Top...Artists...Top...Albums...A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...L...M...N...O...P...Q...R...S...T...U...V...W...X...Y...Z...0/9...Join...Create...your...musical...profile...Send...albums...Send...lyrics...Lyric...corrections...Apps...Android...iPhone...Windows...Phone...Windows...8...media...player,...winamp...and...iTunes...Letras...mobile...Letras...on...Google...Chrome...About...the...website...Ajuda...Advertise...on...Letras...Legal...Notice...Privacy...policy...Rules...Social...Networks...Follow...letras...Partner...r7.com...Languages...ver...em...portugus...ver...en...espaol...Made...with......in...Belo...Horizonte!...2.3...millions...of...songs......Most...visited...music...website...in...Brazil......2003...-...2016...The...rooms...are...full...but...Im...always...aloneIm....just....a....person,....a....human....beingI..dig..deep..for..what..I..know..I..need;..to..keep..pushing..forward,..to..keep..moving!..But..they..expect..so..much..from..meJet...lagged...&...restless...&...always...beat...downThis..is..so..much..bigger..than..meBurrrr!..(Page..not..found)..Sorry,..we..didn't..mean..for..that..to..happen!..You..can..search..Genius..by..using..the..search..bar..above,..or..go..back..to..the..homepageTake..me..back..to..the..me..that..wanted..this..more..than..anything,..the..me..that..said..I..would..give..up..everything..just..to..live..one..night..in..the..life..Im..questioningSongs....Artists....Genres....Playlists....Apps....Send....lyrics....Apps....and....plugins....Mobile....Android....iPhone....Windows....Phone....Desktop....Google....Chrome....Windows....8....Plugin....WSubmit....Corrections....Cancel....Please....check....the....address....you....entered....and....try....againI..dont..want..to..take..it..for..grantedLord....give....me....the....answers....they....seek,....The....strength....to....give....to....the....weakMy...profile...Send...lyrics...Messages...Edit...Log...out...Playlists...Artists...Albums...Notifications...Pending...friend...requests...listen...Recently...played...songs...Desejo...receber...notificaes...de...push...de...destaques...e...novidadesPlease...waitWake....me....up,....wake....me....up!....I....cant....remember....when....enough....was....enoughI...need...them...just...as...much...as...they...need...me f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:47 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Confraternité Septentrionale Index du Forum -> Le Hall des Légendes -> L'écho des évènements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation